tirsdag 3. november 2009

MUA, Model and Me


last week we had our first workshop at location with norwegian fashion photographer Julie Pike. we went out to Tveter Gård in Asker. it was the most beautiful location ever, and we were lucky to get fantastic lightning! the whole atmosphere was very romantic - the perfect location to shoot some Julie Pike-inspired pictures. 
...so why my pictures became something completely different from that I honestly don´t know. hm.

anyway. I got to work with a model and MUA for the first time and I absolutely loved it, even though I was kind of freaking out during the whole thing. I'm not used to having time pressure and 5 people around me while shooting! but it was a great experience. I just wanna do it again and again and again!








Photo/Editing: Me
MUA: Miljeta
Model: Maren/Pholk

Ingen kommentarer: